Tuesday, August 11, 2009

All Abouts of the First Quarter

Learning develops one's personality. And school is responsible in nurturing the mind of the young fellows. Students go to the said institution to gather more knowledge, broaden their vocabulary, to be enlighten with their doubts, to discover and know more things.
This first quarter we tried both lecture and hands-on. In lecture, I learned about the inventors and founders of ARPANET, www, as well as the important dates and terms through our discussion of the history of internet. We also tackled the uses of internet, internet services and tools, its major cmponents, the data types, the history of weblog. As our teacher explained to us the advantages of blogs, I realized how important blogging is in expressing my comments and ideas wherein everybody can see it.
As we finished th electure, we proceed to hands-on and focused on the blog. In the blogging, I was asked to post atleast three features. And I did what our teacher instructed as to do so. I enjoyed this grading period and the learnings I discovered helps me a lot as a student.

1 comment:

  1. i eNj0y rEadiNg yOur bLog,,,
    i Like uR iNtrO,,nIcE!!!,,hEHEh,,,

    ReplyDelete