Monday, March 1, 2010

My Dream, My Future

Everyone of us has an aspiration that craves fulfillment.

As I step to a higher level of education, my thirst to success appeals more. I visualize the figure of my castle as an enormous, firm and beautiful one.

The philosophy of Aristotle goes this way, "The roots of education are bitter but the fruit is sweet." I compare it to my four years of hard works in the portals of my Alma Matter, ISNHS. I sweat the biggest, I spent most of my time rushing projects, doing my assignments and reviewing for my examinations, and NOW---I soon to receive my diploma, the fruit for all those hard days. :)

I dream to finish my studies, have a stable profession and help my family to step out from poverty. I dream to own a beautiful house, sport cars, condo unit and other stuffs. I dream to have a complete family wherein every member has a good bonding.

Attempt the impossible, that is my philosophy.

I dream the best for my bright future! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment